iPhone & Mobile
Mobile internet and applications are rapidly growing sectors. They are useful for marketing or just making services available to your customer whilst on the move. We have direct experience in developing iPhone based applications and are happy working on applications for other mobile platforms such as Google's Android phone OS.
- How will it take advantage of the mobile nature of a phone, is it a location aware application or can it be used easily on the move, is its mobile nature a bonus?
- Is the nature of the application well suited to a small mobile device with a smaller screen and limited input mechanism?
- People use mobile apps when on the move, does your application suit quick and frequent sessions rather than long-term in-depth use?
- Is your mobile application to be used in conjunction with another product or service? If so, what advantages or differences does a mobile version offer your users?
- Who is your target audience? how do you intend to promote you application and get your users to download and use it? Will it be a free app, ad supported, or distributed as a pay-for app? If its a pay-for app, what is your sales and pricing strategy?